Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Everything Old is New again!

I had some requests for previous kits, so everything is now available!

I have finally gotten all of my files switched over to Mediafire. I had to rezip the Easter kit, so they are not necessarily zipped the same way as they were in the original posts. The kit is over 1GB, so it will take some time to download! Here are the links for the Easter kit : )

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13

I am working on a Halloween kit, so be on the lookout : )

7 comments:

Terebene said...

Thank you so much! I was actually just bemoaning that there aren't any Easter freebies right now. I am a little behind on my pages....

Cindyrelly said...

Wow, you are amazingly talented and generous too! Easter is my Favoritist Holiday ;) Thanks Heaps!!

Anonymous said...

I was one of those that asked you to reload your previous posts. I can't tell you how excited I was to see that you had done it! THANK YOU! You are so wonderful : )

Anonymous said...

WOW thank you so much for this HUGE share. Your awsome !!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the easter kit-having problems with the last two dloads (12 & 13) can't seem to get them to start downloading... Will try another time.

Lois B said...

I too cannot get Part 12 or 13 to download - something appears to be wrong with them.

Thank you for reuploading this great share and I hope you can get Parts 12 and 13 to work.

Hugs to you - thanks for the halloween kit as well :)

Anonymous said...

This evening the dload has worked for 12 and 13. Thanks so much!