Monday, April 9, 2007

Big Ol' Easter Kit

I have had so much fun making this kit! I really enjoy the comments that you have left for me : ) It has certainly motivated me to want to create more. I don't think that I will ever make one with this many pieces again! I am planning to refine my skills, and work on mastering Photoshop!

I might have a few more little surprises to go with the Easter kit...........so be on the look out for those : )

This big ol' kit has taken up most of my space on 4shared, so I am going to have to take down the first several parts soon, so that I have room for new creations : )

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They removed the link for the filmstrips too.

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL additions! Thank you!

Lukasmummy said...

This kit is truly amazing. Thank you so much for taking the time to share all of your beautiful creations xx

tedebear511 said...

I just want to say thank you for such a huge gorgeous kit! There are several parts that have been flagged by 4shared. I know that all the striped papers and both sets of journaling strips was flagged. Again, thank you for sharing your hard work.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful HUGE kit lots of work for you

KendiRN said...

Awesome KIT! Thank you for such a generosity. Unfortunately I was unable to d/l the following parts:
multi-colored strips
single colored strips
Filmstrips
Striped Alpha
grungy striped paper pack.
clean version of the striped paper pack
I think 4shared is taking offense to the word "strip" contained in stripe ... silly!
Hugz,
KendiRN70{AT}aol{DOT}com

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this fantastic mega kit! I can't wait to start making layouts. I'll check back for the parts that 4shared took down. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us!!!